We are all about engagement through content at Intentful, and this article is one of the topics...
Why Traditional Approach To Content Creation No Longer Works
In a world that is increasingly digital, marketing content creation has changed significantly. Content now needs to be created fast, in multiple formats for multiple platforms, and shared in a multitude of ways. The Content Tsunami era is causing increased competition for attention, as brands and media strive to cut through the noise by creating unique and compelling text, images, and videos that resonate with customers.
Traditional content creation is becoming increasingly outdated
Many brands struggle to keep up with the pace of change because of these several reasons:
1. Subjectivity, leading to the lack of relevance.
Traditional content creation methods rely heavily on subjective opinions, intuition, and guesswork, leading to content that may not be relevant to the target audience. This can be a waste of time and resources.
2. The time it takes to produce a piece of content.
The processes are often slow and labor-intensive. It can take weeks or even months to produce a single piece of content, resulting in missed opportunities for brands to engage with their customers in a timely manner, at multiple touchpoints.
3. The cost to produce.
Creating content can be an expensive endeavor and a significant strain on budgets for businesses of all sizes.
4. Difficulty in measuring success.
The lack of reliable analytics and reporting makes it difficult to determine what is working and what needs to be changed.
5. Lack of personalization.
Traditional content creation does not allow for the personalization of messages that can be tailored to the individual interests of the audience. People love personalized information because it speaks directly to them. Otherwise, they just leave.
6. The freshness of content.
Texts are often outdated and irrelevant by the time they are published, making it difficult to keep up with ever-changing consumer trends.
7. Difficulty in maintaining a consistent brand voice.
Old ways rely heavily on manual processes, meaning that inconsistencies, and even mistakes, can easily slip through the cracks. Moreover, It's difficult to keep the same tone and message if you work with different authors using different styles.
New ways to create content that performs
At Intentful, our approach is built on a unique combination of human creativity, the use of data insights, artificial intelligence, and a deep understanding of engagement metrics that drive performance.
If you want to break the vicious circle of the traditional approach, let's talk:
- Start to leverage artificial intelligence to streamline creating and measuring content – it will be matched to customer intent and the brand's communication goals, and the content will delight your audiences.
- Go live 5x faster, at half the cost. We train our AI to know your brand, and once it knows the style and has the data insights, the high-quality, unique, and relevant pieces are delivered with minimal effort.
- Have peace of mind that all content has been reviewed and fact-checked by our human team – content strategists, AI operators, editors, and Quality Assurance specialists.
- Have multichannel content creation, at scale. Our platform makes it easy to customize the information for each channel, including content for websites, email, social media, and more.
- Leverage data and analytics for more engaging content. The data insights ensure that the end result is relevant to the customer and your business goals. Improving your customers’ experience is a great way to make them feel they are a valued part of a brand’s story.
- Keep communication consistent: the more we train our AI to know your business, the better it will express your company's voice and brand style. A recognizable brand means more loyal customers and a strong competitive advantage.
Staying ahead in the ever-changing online ecosystem is essential for any business. At Intentful, we are on top of the latest trends and technologies and ready to provide you with state-of-the-art tools and services so that your brand stands out in the content avalanche. Invest in the right solutions, optimize the budget, and reap the benefits.